Frequently Asked Questions to Help you!
If you don’t find the answers that you were looking for, please contact us! We’ll be more than happy to assist in anyway possible.
Phone us +27 (0)10 597 3377 OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the benefit of buying through PromoAlliance?
Besides gaining the 5% discount* there are many other Perks in buying through PromoAlliance:
- You have access to all suppliers, even if you are just registered with one.
- You have online access to the supplier’s websites, stock availability, branding and stock costs, branding guidelines – this already reflects your discount where applicable.
- You have one account manager for all suppliers with years of knowledge on branding, products & suppliers available to you.
- No need to pay registration costs.
- Access to the free branding (where offered) even if you are not able to brand with the relevant supplier.
- In-house graphic department that can assist with redraw, mock ups and print ready artwork.
- Free branch delivery to supplier branches within South Africa (if they have branches)
If I Buy through PromoAlliance do I have to stop buying from the suppliers directly?
Not at all – you can continue purchasing through your suppliers to get your discount and gain your points – when you need discount more than points then you could buy from us.
Also you may have a strong Spend with one supplier but not the others – you can then use us for the other suppliers who you don’t spend with, are possibly not registered with, and do not qualify for a discount with.
What if I am unhappy with my order?
If you’re unhappy with your order because the product is defective or ‘not as ordered’ or the imprint quality isn’t ‘up to standard’ – just contact your Account manager and we will remedy the situation. We are in this for the long-haul and will work with you to be sure you’re 100% satisfied. Really!
How does your Price Promise work?
There are a few terms and conditions specific to the Price Promise:
- Price Promise is only available on specific items that are available on www.promoalliance.co.za
- Price Promise requires a competitor quotation to be sent to us which is currently dated and valid.
- A Price Promise claim must be made before you purchase.
- The product must be in stock and be available to buy in the same colour and size on our competitor’s website.
- The item must be full price and not reduced as part of a sale or promotion on our competitor’s site.
- The discount for the price difference will only be sent once we have verified the price with our competitor.
- The price must be displayed and transacted on a SA competitor site in Rands (ZAR) to enable us to make a price comparison.
- If you are making your claim prior to purchasing your item, the discount will only be valid to use on www.promoalliance.co.za against the specific item being sold at a lower price on our competitor’s website.
- The discounted price is final.
Use of Trademarks
If we use artwork you have supplied to imprint your product, you are warranting that you have unrestricted right and authority to use and distribute that artwork.
Are there minimum order quantities?
No there are not. If you need to order large quantities though please call +27 (0) 10 597 3377 as additional discounts may be available.
Can I see a sample?
Yes you may see a sample by visiting the relevant suppliers’ showroom or we can send you a sample of an item(s) you’re considering – the samples and delivery thereof will be sent at your expense however the costs of these samples will be refunded on the placement of your order. Occasionally (for expensive items) we may credit your account if they are returned in pristine condition within an agreed upon time period. Our sample service is intended to help those who are seriously considering an item or are looking for ideas, whilst at the same time keeping our costs down in order to offer the lowest possible prices.
Will I see a proof before my order goes into production?
Yes! Even it is an exact reorder you always see an ‘e-proof’ of your item which must be approved by you before we proceed!
If I reorder, will I pay setup charges again?
Yes! If you place an exact reorder (same artwork and item) you will always be charged a set-up fee again – this is to set up the relevant branding machine(s) and not for artwork creation. If in doubt, please consult with your Account Manager.
What are setup charges?
Most of the items we offer have ‘set-up’ charges (screen charges, die charges, machine set up etc.). It is important to note these are NOT artwork charges but are charges to initiate the branding of your item(s).
Can I Cancel or Change my order?
You can cancel at any time prior to the order going into production. Once items have been imprinted with your logo, we can no longer accept a cancellation. If you need to change your order for any reason, please contact your Account Manager (you’ll get an e-mail from them shortly after you place your order!) and they’ll be happy to assist you.
What if I receive more or less than what I ordered?
Typically in our industry there is an accepted over or under delivery of the ordered quantity. We charge you only for what you ordered however should there be over runs we will negotiate the acceptance of these with you at an agreed upon price. In the unlikely event we ship fewer than ordered, you’ll be charged only for what you received.
What are your payment terms? Do you require pre-payment
We do not offer payment terms – your order cannot go into production unless you have registered with us and have paid the 50% deposit on the invoice value of the order.
We require full payment to clear in our account prior to collection.
What type of Payments do you accept?
We only accept payment by EFT (electronic funds transfer) and PayFast. All payments made by you to PromoAlliance shall be made free of deduction, set-off, bank charges and commissions.
Can I ship internationally?
In many cases yes – it’s best to work with our Account Manager team on this as each case is a bit different. Please contact us!
Can I split my order up to be delivered to multiple locations?
Sure! Just let your Account Manager know (you’ll get an e-mail from them shortly after you place your order!) and they’ll be happy to assist. Please note there will be additional handling delivery charges for this.
How fast will I get my order?
Production and delivery times from approval of artwork vary for every item on the site. The number of days for delivery depends on stock availability, printing requirements and on the shipping method you choose. If you need an item fast or if you have any questions contact us – we love a challenge and would be happy to help!
Can I specify a pantone colour for my imprint?
Yes! Keep in mind however, that in some cases there is an additional charge for this service in order to get the specialized ink if an exact match is required. There are also a few products where, due to the limitations of the imprinting process, exact Pantone matching isn’t possible. Your Account Manager will help you with this.
Where do I send my artwork?
Simply reply and attach it to your order confirmation e-mail that you receive from your Account Manager and we’ll take it from there.
Notes about our website
The artwork, designs and trademarks shown on products on this site are examples of the products and imprinting services we offer. They do not represent endorsement by the owners of the artwork, designs or trademarks.
All prices and product information are subject to change without notice.
What is an Admin fee and why must I pay it?
As much as we would love to offer 5% discount on all items across the board, with certain items and suppliers this is not possible – admin fees are charged on 1 price items as these are items that no one gets a discount on.
On these items we charge an admin fee which covers our costs of processing the order from start to finish.
How do I know if an item is a 1 price item?
On the supplier’s websites, you will be able to Identify which items are 1 price items.
- For Amrod/Altitude items if the standard price and your price are the same then that constitutes as a 1 price item.
- For Kevro if the standard price and the Royalty price are the same then that constitutes as a 1 price item.
- Abelanani has an option on their Products drop down that show 1 price items.
- Macma where it says No Further Discounts Applicable on the item then those are their 1 price items.
- KMQ the website does not state if it is one price items – KMQ items must be checked with your account manager
- Trade only Gifts do not have any 1 price items
You can always also double check with your account manager